It is time for Common Man to take an UnCommon stand!!!
We are the ones who make America great!!! Not "Washington DC"!!!
Click HERE to read the press release
With the critical nature of a looming Congressional decision, a broad coalition of Tea Party organizations and leadership is launching the final push before a possible vote by the House. These events are being coordinated across the US and are aimed at communicating the frustration of the people while demanding the termination of this health bill legislation. While the DNC and the administration continue to obfuscate and confuse, this coalition is focused on getting activists involved prior to Pelosi's maneuvering.
The following actions are planned for the next 72 hours:
· Calling campaigns to the House by constituents to vote no on the bill
· "Talk to Washington" healthcare town halls in Mississippi, Pennsylvania and other states
· Code Red rally in Washington, DC at 12 noon on Saturday at Upper Senate Park
· Nationwide "Virtual Vigil" on BlogTalk radio sponsored by DoctorsandPatients.org
· Candlelight vigil around the Capitol on Saturday night
(Copyright © 2010 By Alice Linahan All Rights Reserved.)
Remember the biggest compliment I can receive is a referral from you!
I would love the opportunity to earn your business!
Alice Linahan Keller Williams Realtor Argyle-DFW Cell 972-322-8313
You can find me where people, homes, opportunity and a bit of imagination intersect!
Note from Alice: This is my post and my opinion and may not be the opinion of Keller Williams Corp.
A reminder: This is my public blog. Posters who leave comments that are personal attacks against the blogger or other commentators will be deleted. Debate the issue!!!! Thank you